Facebook Badge

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Again 'n' Again!!!

Everybody at the laughing man. loves Charlie Harper and the extravagant people around him. That's why we want to share some of the funniest Two and a half men quotes with you.

Alan:
Why don't you just get snipped?
Charlie: You mean a vasectomy?
Alan: Yeah.
Charlie: Well, then, say "vasectomy". Don't say "snipped"!
Alan: What's wrong with "snipped"?
Charlie: It's demeaning. "Snipped" is what you get for twelve bucks at Supercuts.

Jake: My doctor has a cow puppet.
Evelyn: Really? MD or Ph.D?
Jake: C-O-W

Charlie: What's wrong with my lifestyle?
Alan: Oh, no! We're not going down that road at $300 an hour!

Judith: Don't you think you've had enough to drink at the magic show, Evelyn?
Evelyn: Excuse me, darling, but some of us deal with our boredom and depression the old-fashioned, non-prescription way.

Bill: I know this comes as a shock to you.
Charlie: Please, if I had a nickel for every time a girl dumped me, disapeared for five years and came back as a guy, I'd have a nickel!

Charlie: I slept with a woman who wanted to be a man. Or, I slept with a man in a woman's body. Or, and this is my new favorite and the title of my autobiography, my mom and I slept with the same dude!

Charlie [filling out medical form]: Have you had one of the following: measles?
Jake: I don't know.
Charlie: Mumps?
Jake: I don't know.
Charlie: Chicken pox?
Jake: Is that the one with the spots?
Charlie: Yes!
Jake: I don't know.

Charlie: I want the good stuff! I want cheese that isn't air-dropped into Third World countries! I want ouchless toilet paper! I want vodka that doesn't look like Fred Flintstone would drink it! I want my life back.
Alan: Fine. Then swallow your pride, call Mom, and ask her to lend you some money.
Charlie [opening the bottle of generic vodka]: Yabba-dabba-doo.

Charlie: Alan, I can't do this anymore, I quit!
Alan: You can't quit poverty, Charlie.

Charlie: Great, why don't I just shoot myself?
Alan: Can't afford a gun.

Alan: Rose, what are you doing here?
Rose: Babysitting.
Alan: Where's my mother?
Jake: She left.
Alan: Why?
Jake: I don't know. We were watching SpongeBob SquarePants, and she stood up and said life was too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment